- Detta ämne har 0 svar, 1 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast för 6 månader, 1 vecka sedan av Ashton Duff.
2020-11-07 kl. 14:00 #8627Ashton DuffGäst
(The Talisman, #1)
by Stephen King, Peter Straub
- Publisher: Random House
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 656 pages
- Series: The Talisman, #1
- Characters: Jack Sawyer
- Author: Stephen King, Peter Straub
- Genres: horror, fantasy, fiction, thriller, adventure, mystery, supernatural, paranormal
- Release date: September 15, 2001
- Awards: Locus Award Nominee for Best Fantasy Novel (1985), World Fantasy Award Nominee for Best Novel (1985), Audie Award for Fiction, Unabridged (2002)
- ISBN: 9780375507779 (0375507779)
About The Book
On a brisk autumn day, a twelve-year-old boy stands on the shores of the gray Atlantic, near a silent amusement park and a fading ocean resort called the Alhambra. The past has driven Jack Sawyer here: his father is gone, his mother is dying, and the world no longer makes sense. But for Jack everything is about to change. For he has been chosen to make a journey back across America — and into another realm.
One of the most influential and heralded works of fantasy ever written, The Talisman is an extraordinary novel of loyalty, awakening, terror, and mystery. Jack Sawyer, on a desperate quest to save his mother’s life, must search for a prize across an epic landscape of innocents and monsters, of incredible dangers and even more incredible truths. The prize is essential, but the journey means even more. Let the quest begin… .
EPUB book The Talisman download iPad on IndieBound. FictionBook ebook The Talisman Stephen King read. PDF The Talisman by Stephen King buy.
Hardcover The Talisman for Mac on Amazon. Hardback book The Talisman by Stephen King on Kindle on Bookshop. FB2 ebook The Talisman download.
TXT The Talisman Stephen King read online. MP3 book The Talisman buy cheap for iPhone on Book Depository. Paperback ebook The Talisman Stephen King download on iOS on Barnes & Noble.