- Detta ämne har 2 svar, 1 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast för 8 månader sedan av happident.
2020-10-13 kl. 02:41 #5727Matthew ConnorGäst
The New Husband
by D. J. Palmer
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Press)
- Format: hardcover, 384 pages
- ISBN: 9781250107497 (1250107490)
- Release date: April 14, 2020
- Language: english
- Author: D. J. Palmer
About The Book
The New Husband is a riveting thriller about the lies we tell ourselves from D. J. Palmer, the author of Saving Meghan.
What makes Simon Fitch so perfect?
– He knows all her favorite foods, music, and movies.
– Her son adores him. He was there when she needed him most.
– He anticipates her every need.
– He would never betray her like her first husband.
The perfect husband. He checks all the boxes.
The question is, why?
Nina Garrity learned the hard way that her missing husband, Glen, had been leading a double life with another woman. But with Glen gone — presumably drowned while fishing on his boat — she couldn’t confront him about the affair or find closure to the life he blew apart.
Now, a year and a half later, Nina has found love again and hopes she can put her shattered world back together. Simon, a widower still grieving the death of his first wife, thinks he has found his dream girl in Nina, and his charm and affections help break through to a heart hardened by betrayal. Nina’s teenage son, Connor, embraces Simon as the father he wishes his dad could have been, while her friends see a different side to him, and they aren’t afraid to use the word obsession.
Nina works hard to bridge the divide that’s come between her daughter and Simon. She wants so badly to believe her life is finally getting back on track, but she’ll soon discover that the greatest danger to herself and her children are the lies people tell themselves.
MP3 The New Husband D. J. Palmer buy cheap on Kindle on Barnes & Noble. EPUB book The New Husband download. MOBI ebook The New Husband by D. J. Palmer read for iOS. PDF book The New Husband on Amazon. Hardback The New Husband read online reader.2020-10-13 kl. 02:57 #5730happidentGäst
2020-10-13 kl. 03:11 #5732
- Crossroads of Twilight ~ Robert Jordan ~ 9781250252531
- How Ike Led: The Principles Behind Eisenhower’s Biggest Decisions ~ Susan Eisenhower ~ 9781250238771
- Here We Are: American Dreams, American Nightmares ~ Aarti Namdev Shahani ~ 9781250204752
- Permission to Feel: Unlocking the Power of Emotions to Help Our Kids, Ourselves, and Our Society Thrive ~ Marc Brackett ~ 9781250212849