- Detta ämne har 1 svar, 1 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast för 1 år, 3 månader sedan av happident.
2020-10-03 kl. 15:03 #3568Ann CaseyGäst
Strangers at the Gate
by Catriona McPherson
- Release date: October 22, 2019
- ISBN: 9781250070012 (1250070015)
- Language: english
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (Minotaur Books)
- Author: Catriona McPherson
- Format: hardcover, 368 pages
About The Book
From Catriona McPherson, Agatha Award-winning author of Quiet Neighbors, comes Strangers at the Gate: a twisty, fascinating mystery that asks the question: who do you turn to when everyone’s a stranger and you’ve stopped believing your own eyes?
Finnie Doyle and Paddy Lamb are leaving city life in Edinburgh behind them and moving to the little town of Simmerton. Paddy’s been made partner at the law firm in town, and Finnie has snagged a job as a church deacon. Their rented cottage is quaint; their new colleagues are charming, and they can’t believe their luck.
But only days after moving into the gate house, Finnie begins to have doubts. She keeps hearing strange sounds, and the thicket of trees make her feel claustrophobic rather than safe. When they witness the bloody aftermath of a brutal murder, it changes everything. They’ve each been keeping secrets about their pasts. And they both know their precious new start won’t survive a scandal. Together, for the best of reasons, they make the worst decision of their lives.
And that’s only the beginning. The deep, deep valley where Simmerton sits is unlike anywhere Finnie and Paddy have been before. They are not the only ones hiding in its shadow and very soon they’ve lost control of the game they decided to play…
Hardback Strangers at the Gate read online on PocketBook on Kobo. Online book Strangers at the Gate by Catriona McPherson buy. PDF ebook Strangers at the Gate Catriona McPherson on Book Depository.
TXT Strangers at the Gate download for Mac. Paperback book Strangers at the Gate download on Audible. Hardcover ebook Strangers at the Gate Catriona McPherson iOS.2020-10-06 kl. 23:52 #4387happidentGäst
- The Fires of Heaven – Robert Jordan – 9781250251947
- American Dirt – Jeanine Cummins – 9781250209764
- How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom (Light Novel) Vol. 7 – Dojyomaru – 9781645055129