- Detta ämne har 1 svar, 1 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast för 1 år, 3 månader sedan av happident.
2020-10-06 kl. 04:08 #4194Mark HawkinsGäst
(The Sun Chronicles, #1)
by Kate Elliott
- Author: Kate Elliott
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781250197245 (1250197244)
- Release date: July 7, 2020
- Publisher: Tor/Forge (Tor Books)
- Series: The Sun Chronicles, #1
- Format: hardcover, 528 pages
About The Book
New York Times bestselling author Kate Elliott brings us a thrilling new science fiction adventure set in a rich universe full of political intrigue with Unconquerable Sun.
GENDER-SPUN ALEXANDER THE GREAT ON AN INTERSTELLAR SCALE
Princess Sun has finally come of age.
Growing up in the shadow of her mother, Eirene, has been no easy task. The legendary queen-marshal did what everyone thought impossible: expel the invaders and build Chaonia into a magnificent republic, one to be respected — and feared.
But the cutthroat ambassador corps and conniving noble houses have never ceased to scheme — and they have plans that need Sun to be removed as heir, or better yet, dead.
To survive, the princess must rely on her wits and companions: her biggest rival, her secret lover, and a dangerous prisoner of war.
Take the brilliance and cunning courage of Princess Leia — add in a dazzling futuristic setting where pop culture and propaganda are one and the same — and hold on tight:
This is the space opera you’ve been waiting for.
FictionBook ebook Unconquerable Sun Kate Elliott buy cheap. MOBI Unconquerable Sun read online on Android on Barnes & Noble. Hardback book Unconquerable Sun by Kate Elliott for Mac. MP3 book Unconquerable Sun download on Books-a-Million.2020-10-06 kl. 04:39 #4201happidentGäst
- Lotharingia: A Personal History of Europe’s Lost Country by Simon Winder — 9781250251169
- How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom (Light Novel) Vol. 7 by Dojyomaru — 9781645055129
- The Nocturnal Brain: Nightmares, Neuroscience, and the Secret World of Sleep by Guy Leschziner — 9781250202703
- Trouble the Saints by Alaya Dawn Johnson — 9781250175342