- Detta ämne har 1 svar, 1 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast för 8 månader, 1 vecka sedan av happident.
2020-10-10 kl. 09:09 #5121Jake ChastainGäst
Test This Book!
A Laugh-Out-Loud Picture Book about Experiments and Science!
by Louie Zong
- Ages: 3+
- Language: english
- Publisher: Imprint
- Format: hardcover, 32 pages
- Release date: August 11, 2020
- ISBN: 9781250225801 (1250225809)
- Author: Louie Zong
About The Book
A bear and a frog attempt to answer the age-old question ”How do books work?” in this clever, interactive picture book from animator Louie Zong.
Test This Book! features a bear scientist and a frog scientist testing how books work in a variety of exciting, dramatic experiments. What happens when readers sit on their books? Shake them? Whisper secrets to them? The results are funny, surprising, and very, very informative.
This hilarious picture book is a great read-aloud experience, as readers are rewarded for physically interacting with the book. And they also learn a little about the scientific method — the basis of all STEM education.
An Imprint Book.
FB2 book Test This Book! Louie Zong read on Book Depository. Hardback Test This Book! buy cheap PocketBook. MP3 ebook Test This Book! by Louie Zong on Walmart. MOBI book Test This Book! download on Android. EPUB Test This Book! download for Mac on Audible.
Paperback ebook Test This Book! by Louie Zong buy. FictionBook Test This Book! on Dymocks. TXT ebook Test This Book! Louie Zong read online for PC. PDF book Test This Book! Louie Zong buy cheap on Bookshop. Hardcover book Test This Book! download Kindle.2020-10-10 kl. 10:51 #5135happidentGäst
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan – 9781250251466
- Carnegie Hill by Jonathan Vatner – 9781250174765
- Quest for the Nautilus: Young Captain Nemo by Jason Henderson – 9781250173249
- Mother Country by Irina Reyn – 9781250300898
- The Nocturnal Brain: Nightmares, Neuroscience, and the Secret World of Sleep by Guy Leschziner – 9781250202703