- Detta ämne har 1 svar, 1 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast för 1 år, 3 månader sedan av happident.
2020-09-29 kl. 01:44 #2270Sergio ThomsonGäst
by Julia Armfield
- Format: hardcover, 208 pages
- Release date: October 8, 2019
- Author: Julia Armfield
- Publisher: Flatiron Books
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781250224774 (1250224772)
About The Book
From White Review Short Story Prize winner Julia Armfield, a brilliant, provocative debut story collection for fans of Carmen Maria Machado and Kelly Link.
In her electrifying debut, Julia Armfield explores women’s experiences in contemporary society, mapped through their bodies. As urban dwellers’ sleeps become disassociated from them, like Peter Pan’s shadow, a city turns insomniac. A teenager entering puberty finds her body transforming in ways very different than her classmates’. As a popular band gathers momentum, the fangirls following their tour turn into something monstrous. After their parents remarry, two step-sisters, one a girl and one a wolf, develop a dangerously close bond. And in an apocalyptic landscape, a pregnant woman begins to realize that the creature in her belly is not what she expected.
Blending elements of horror, science fiction, mythology, and feminism, salt slow is an utterly original collection of short stories that are sure to dazzle and shock, heralding the arrival of a daring new voice.
MP3 Salt Slow buy. Paperback book Salt Slow Julia Armfield read online for PocketBook on Powells. TXT ebook Salt Slow by Julia Armfield Mac. MOBI ebook Salt Slow download on Audible. Online Salt Slow read on iPad on Books-a-Million.2020-09-29 kl. 04:11 #2302happidentGäst
- Worth a Thousand Words • Brigit Young • 9781250308757
- Sparrow • Mary Cecilia Jackson • 9780765398857
- Valerie: or, The Faculty of Dreams • Sara Stridsberg • 9780374151911
- The Virgin Suicides (Twenty-Fifth Anniversary Edition) • Jeffrey Eugenides • 9781250303547
- Mind over Weight: Curb Cravings, Find Motivation, and Hit Your Number in 7 Simple Steps • Ian K. Smith • 9781250244802