- Detta ämne har 1 svar, 1 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast för 8 månader, 1 vecka sedan av happident.
2020-10-10 kl. 11:04 #5137Alain RicksGäst
The Dark In-Between
by Elizabeth Hrib
- ISBN: 9781250242747 (1250242746)
- Ages: 13+
- Author: Elizabeth Hrib
- Format: hardcover, 304 pages
- Publisher: Feiwel & Friends (Swoon Reads)
- Release date: May 5, 2020
- Language: english
About The Book
Action-packed and emotionally powerful like big- and small-screen hits such as The Sixth Sense and Supernatural, The Dark In-Between by Elizabeth Hrib is sure to stay with you long after the lights go out.
Something lurks in the shadows between life and death.
A terrible accident brings sixteen-year-old Casey Everett’s life to a halt—literally. Pulled from the water, Casey is rushed to the hospital and miraculously revived. But her sudden return to the living is shadowed by the drowning of her best friend, Liddy.
Overcome with grief, Casey returns home for the summer only to find the memories of the accident won’t let her go. Shadow-drenched nightmares. Whispers in the back of her mind. Her friend’s screams. Casey thinks she’s losing it… until she watches a boy fall from the sky.
Red—an angel fallen to earth to regain his wings—takes her to Limbo, a place that exists somewhere between the living and the dead. Now, in order to save her best friend, Casey must learn to walk these mysterious and dangerous paths or else risk losing Liddy’s trapped soul to something worse than death.
Hardback The Dark In-Between download on Powells. PDF book The Dark In-Between by Elizabeth Hrib buy cheap Mac. TXT ebook The Dark In-Between Elizabeth Hrib read on PC. MOBI book The Dark In-Between on Booktopia. FictionBook ebook The Dark In-Between by Elizabeth Hrib on Books-a-Million.2020-10-10 kl. 11:15 #5139happidentGäst
- The Left-Handed Woman by Peter Handke – 9781250767301
- Check, Please! Book 2: Sticks & Scones by Ngozi Ukazu – 9781250179494
- Bloom into You Vol. 8 by Nakatani Nio – 9781642757460
- Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell – 9781250146076
- The Trump White House: Changing the Rules of the Game by Ronald Kessler – 9780525575719