- Detta ämne har 1 svar, 1 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast för 8 månader, 2 veckor sedan av happident.
2020-09-30 kl. 16:52 #2715Emma NelsonGäst
A Personal History of Europe’s Lost Country
by Simon Winder
- Publisher: Picador
- ISBN: 9781250251169 (1250251168)
- Language: english
- Author: Simon Winder
- Format: paperback, 528 pages
- Release date: July 28, 2020
About The Book
Following Germania and Danubia, the third installment in Simon Winder’s personal history of Europe
In 843 AD, the three surviving grandsons of the great emperor Charlemagne met at Verdun. After years of bitter squabbles over who would inherit the family land, they finally decided to divide the territory and go their separate ways. In a moment of staggering significance, one grandson inherited the area we now know as France, another Germany and the third received the piece in between: Lotharingia.
Lotharingia is a history of in-between Europe. It is the story of a place between places. In this beguiling, hilarious and compelling book, Simon Winder retraces the various powers that have tried to overtake the land that stretches from the mouth of the Rhine to the Alps and the might of the peoples who have lived there for centuries.
Online Lotharingia download PocketBook on Books-a-Million. MP3 ebook Lotharingia Simon Winder buy. MOBI book Lotharingia read online on PC on Bookshop. Paperback book Lotharingia by Simon Winder.
Hardcover Lotharingia buy cheap for reader. FictionBook ebook Lotharingia Simon Winder read on Amazon. PDF book Lotharingia iPad. TXT Lotharingia by Simon Winder download on Dymocks.
EPUB ebook Lotharingia read for Mac. FB2 Lotharingia by Simon Winder download on Powells. Hardback book Lotharingia Simon Winder on Audible. EPUB ebook Lotharingia buy cheap on iOS.2020-09-30 kl. 17:08 #2719happidentGäst
- Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust • 9781250196149
- Black Edge: Inside Information, Dirty Money, and the Quest to Bring Down the Most Wanted Man on Wall Street by Sheelah Kolhatkar • 9780812985795
- The Kennedy Heirs: John, Caroline, and the New Generation – A Legacy of Tragedy and Triumph by J. Randy Taraborrelli • 9781250174062
- The War of Return: How Western Indulgence of the Palestinian Dream Has Obstructed the Path to Peace by Adi Schwartz • 9781250252760