- Detta ämne har 1 svar, 1 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast för 8 månader, 1 vecka sedan av happident.
2020-10-11 kl. 13:30 #5436Joel BrubakerGäst
A Doctor’s Story of Love and Loss
by Rachel Clarke
- Release date: September 1, 2020
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781250764515 (1250764513)
- Author: Rachel Clarke
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (Thomas Dunne Books)
- Format: hardcover, 336 pages
About The Book
In Dear Life, palliative care specialist Dr. Rachel Clarke recounts her professional and personal journey to understand not the end of life, but life at its end.
Death was conspicuously absent during Rachel’s medical training. Instead, her education focused entirely on learning to save lives, and was left wanting when it came to helping patients and their families face death. She came to specialize in palliative medicine because it is the one specialty in which the quality, not quantity of life truly matters. In the same year she started to work in a hospice, Rachel was forced to face tragedy in her own life when her father was diagnosed with terminal cancer. He’d inspired her to become a doctor, and the stories he had told her as a child proved formative when it came to deciding what sort of medicine she would practice. But for all her professional exposure to dying, she remained a grieving daughter.
Dear Life follows how Rachel came to understand — as a child, as a doctor, as a human being — how best to help patients in the final stages of life, and what that might mean in practice.
MP3 ebook Dear Life download for Android on Powells. TXT Dear Life by Rachel Clarke read. Online book Dear Life Rachel Clarke PC. FictionBook Dear Life buy cheap on Dymocks. PDF ebook Dear Life Rachel Clarke download.2020-10-11 kl. 15:16 #5465happidentGäst
- Touched by the Sun: My Friendship with Jackie by Carly Simon — 9780374277727
- The Brave by James Bird — 9781250247759
- My Life as a Youtuber by Janet Tashjian — 9781250233677
- The Nikola Tesla Electrifying Puzzle Book: Puzzles Inspired by the Enigmatic Inventor by Richard Wolfrik Galland — 9781787392458