- Detta ämne har 1 svar, 1 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast för 8 månader sedan av happident.
2020-10-12 kl. 21:02 #5689Martha MarshallGäst
A Dog’s Way Home Tale
by W. Bruce Cameron
- Author: W. Bruce Cameron
- Release date: May 12, 2020
- ISBN: 9781250212764 (1250212766)
- Publisher: Tor/Forge (Starscape)
- Format: hardcover, 224 pages
- Ages: 8+
- Language: english
About The Book
Inspired by the New York Times and USA Today bestselling novel A Dog’s Way Home by W. Bruce Cameron, now a major motion picture!
Even though Bella has to hide from the neighbors and learn boring games like No Barks and Go Home, she loves her boy Lucas. Then one day Bella is picked up by Animal Control and Lucas is forced to send her to a foster home far away. Bella waits and waits for Lucas to come and get her, but days go by and he does not come. Finally Bella realizes what she needs to do — she needs to Go Home to Lucas — and even four hundred miles of dangerous Colorado wilderness won’t get in her way.
Bella’s Story includes charming illustrations by Richard Cowdrey as well as a reading and activity guide at the end of the book.
More Puppy Tales for young readers by W. Bruce Cameron:
TXT book Bella’s Story read online. Online Bella’s Story by W. Bruce Cameron download on Mac on Booktopia. MP3 ebook Bella’s Story buy for iOS. FictionBook ebook Bella’s Story W. Bruce Cameron on Books-a-Million. PDF book Bella’s Story W. Bruce Cameron on Amazon.2020-10-12 kl. 22:44 #5697happidentGäst
- Father of Lions: One Man’s Remarkable Quest to Save the Mosul Zoo • Louise Callaghan • 9781250248947
- Once Upon a Cowboy Christmas • Soraya Lane • 9781250224286
- The Furies • Katie Lowe • 9781250297891
- Mirage • Somaiya Daud • 9781250126436
- Renia’s Diary: A Holocaust Journal • Renia Spiegel • 9781250244024