- Detta ämne har 1 svar, 1 deltagare, och uppdaterades senast för 8 månader, 2 veckor sedan av happident.
2020-10-04 kl. 03:40 #3702Avenged SaylerGäst
Archaeology from Space
How the Future Shapes Our Past
by Sarah Parcak
- Language: english
- Publisher: Henry Holt and Co.
- Release date: July 9, 2019
- ISBN: 9781250198280 (1250198283)
- Format: hardcover, 288 pages
- Author: Sarah Parcak
About The Book
National Geographic Explorer and TED Prize-winner Dr. Sarah Parcak gives readers a personal tour of the evolution, major discoveries, and future potential of the young field of satellite archaeology. From surprise advancements after the declassification of spy photography, to a new map of the mythical Egyptian city of Tanis, she shares her field’s biggest discoveries, revealing why space archaeology is not only exciting, but urgently essential to the preservation of the world’s ancient treasures.
Parcak has worked in twelve countries and four continents, using multispectral and high-resolution satellite imagery to identify thousands of previously unknown settlements, roads, fortresses, palaces, tombs, and even potential pyramids. From there, her stories take us back in time and across borders, into the day-to-day lives of ancient humans whose traits and genes we share. And she shows us that if we heed the lessons of the past, we can shape a vibrant future.
MOBI book Archaeology from Space Sarah Parcak buy on Android on Books-a-Million. Hardback ebook Archaeology from Space read online. TXT Archaeology from Space on Book Depository.
FB2 ebook Archaeology from Space by Sarah Parcak download reader. FictionBook book Archaeology from Space buy cheap for iOS on Dymocks. Paperback Archaeology from Space Sarah Parcak.2020-10-07 kl. 20:16 #4575happidentGäst
- Man of My Time by Dalia Sofer – 9780374110062
- The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum – 9781509881963
- Color Quest: Wonderland: An Extraordinary Seek-and-Find Coloring Book for Artists by Chelsea Geldean – 9781250270573
- Downton Abbey: The Official Film Companion by Emma Marriott – 9781250256621
- Trouble the Saints by Alaya Dawn Johnson – 9781250175342